Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Hands up

  1. #1
    Inactive Member twister!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Things are looking pretty slow here at Exposure. How many people are actually still here visiting.......

    Like back at school how about a show of hands. If you're here simply post a 'Here' reply and let's see how many we get.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member eidde's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2003
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Justin

    It is pretty quiet of late, I still take a look and browse occaisionally, but havent got a lot to say these days.

    A bit disapointed on the lack of reviews of the DVD - that was one of the most exciting things to happen, quite amazing it actually happened. Its a shame so few people have even commented on the films. Im sure more have seen it.

    I know a few members of the board are quite wrapped up in their projects at the moment.

    It'll pick up again Im sure.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Generic Skinhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 12th, 2001
    Posts
    1,009
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey guys,

    I'm back at Film School and very busy. My short is touring Irish Festivals at the mo and I'm generally going with it. I'm also writing a follow up short and a feature for when college ends.

    I've got a few dramas to direct and am trying to negotiate the sale of the short to Irish TV.

    I still read the forum once in a while, but frankly the topics are less than inspiring at present and I find myself drifting away from here...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Chance5's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2004
    Posts
    68
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for a while it seemed the same questions had been repeated and repeated and urm repeated! now it seems thats been exhausted.

    Keep trying to think of film questions to post, but now i know everything ;-) i can't think of any.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Kev Owens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The 'favourite film topic' on the board at present is a sign of the state of the board at the moment. I've been visiting less and less, which started because I didn't have internet access for a long time (amazing how you get used to that), but when I checked back it seemed I'd missed nothing.

    I'm as surprised as Eddie that there is very little being said about the DVD. If the people on the board can't be arsed with it then why should anyone else??? Sort of makes a mockery of the whole 'exposure' idea!

    Then again, just before my departure from the board, with the help of Nigel I set up a script writing comp, which people at the time said they wanted- but the outcome didn't quite match the talking. Perhaps a trait of many of the people that visit here?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jazochromatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 31st, 2004
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Checking every other day or so, but like I've said before - I'm not a big poster in forums. Mainly checking out the eXposure III-DVD postings. Cheers
    Jazochromatic
    www.headonaplate.com

  7. #7
    Senior Hostboard Member miker's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 1999
    Posts
    2,621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    here. but very busy with the day job.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member untamed_aggression's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2001
    Posts
    679
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This board's my homepage, so I'm here everyday. But I'm in-between projects at the minute, and still trying to find time to burn the Angry and Moist DVD, so I haven't really got anything to ask or pimp.

    It was only a matter of time before "What's your favourite X" topics popped up.

    Also looking for a full-time job, since I didn't get into uni, but I have volunteered to do some work for Leeds Film Festival. I think it's just distributing brochures and shit like that, but hey, it's a foot in the door. A door to nowhere, perhaps, but I won't know until I go through it.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member peter_g's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    253
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hello

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Vertino's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 1999
    Posts
    388
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    who knows where the time goes....
    1. day job (50hrs+/week)
    2. prep'ing for next film - "la maison du noir"
    3. recovering from exposure shorts dvd!

    for some reason i don't feel right posting a review of the dvd... i seem far too attached to it... [img]tongue.gif[/img] great menus though [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •